Paragon Underwriters is an independent insurance agency with an experienced staff able to meet the challenges of your personal and commercial insurance needs.
We provide you the individualized attention you deserve, allowing you to make informed confident decisions. We stay abreast of changes in the insurance marketplace through our professional affiliations, allowing us to help you make the best decisions for yourself and your business.
Paragon Underwriters was incorporated by Alex Lipson, a math teacher and high school department head in Detroit, Michigan in 1974. Two decades later, Alex brought his son Ken in and together they built a highly-specialized agency based upon trust, transparency, commitment to personal service, and lifelong learning. Ken’s son and trusted business partner, David Lipson, continues this tradition today as President & CEO of the agency.
At Paragon, we understand the importance of client confidence in our abilities. This is evident in our established customer base and over fifty year history of excellent service to our clients. With clients from Detroit to Grand Rapids, from Lansing to Traverse City, from Marquette to Port Huron and everywhere in-between, Michigan lawyers trust Paragon year after year. We continually strive to earn your trust and build long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships.
Paragon in the Community
Paragon Underwriters makes sure to stay active in the community in which we live and work. Below are some of the causes and organizations we have recently been involved with and contributed to:
• American Red Cross – Hurricane Disaster Relief
• Forgotten Harvest
• Detroit Dog Rescue
• Lion’s Clubs of Metro Detroit
• Jewish Federation of Metro Detroit
• J.A.C.O.B. (Jewish and Chaldean Opportunity Builders)
• E.N.S.U.R.E. (Endowment for Surgical Research at Children’s Hospital of Michigan)
• Temple Israel Brotherhood
• West Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
• State Bar of Michigan
• Oakland County Bar Association
• Macomb County Bar Association
• Wayne County Bar Association
• Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
• South Oakland Shelter
• Children’s Hospital of Michigan
• American Cancer Society
• MS – National Multiple Sclerosis Society
• The Friendship Circle
• Beaumont Foundation – Center for Speech and Language Disorders
Independent Agent Vs. The Rest
Here is a quick comparison of the differences between an independent agency like us, and the various other types of companies that are out there:
If you’d like to get started with a complimentary quote and/or policy review, we’d be happy to help! Simply complete the fields below to get the process started.
We appreciate the opportunity to help you, and look forward to servicing your insurance needs! Feel free to call us directly if you have more detailed questions.
VISIT OUR OFFICE
7115 Orchard Lake Rd
West Bloomfield Township, MI 48322