General Insurance News
- Tips to Avoid Malpractice SuitsMalpractice lawsuits seem to be more and more common. We hear about medical malpractice, legal malpractice, accounting malpractice, and many others. The best policy to prepare yourself in case of a malpractice suit is to obtain a professional liability insurance … The post Tips to Avoid Malpractice Suits appeared first on Paragon Underwriters, Inc.
- Client Relations & Malpractice SuitsEach malpractice lawsuit begins with a client who is dissatisfied with an attorney or law firm. This is an obvious statement, as happy clients don’t tend to file lawsuits. Due to this, it is important to look at your client … The post Client Relations & Malpractice Suits appeared first on Paragon Underwriters, Inc.
- Engagement Agreements and Legal MalpracticeHinshaw & Culbertson, LLP recently wrote an article regarding M’Guinness v. Johnson, which pertains to lawyer’s professional liability. Below is a summary of the case and significance of the case as discussed in the Hinshaw & Culberston article. Click to … The post Engagement Agreements and Legal Malpractice appeared first on Paragon Underwriters, Inc.
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Law FirmWhether you just passed the bar and want to strike out on your own or you’re planning to leave behind your old firm, it can be intimidating to start up a law firm on your own. Just because you understand … The post What You Need To Know When Starting A Law Firm appeared first […]
- Caution in the Cumulus: Using the Cloud in Law PracticeSource: CNA PROfessional Counsel Cloud Computing – An Overview Lawyers are increasingly looking to cloud computing as a way to increase the efficiency of their firms’ practice management and document storage solutions. While cloud computing is reshaping law practice management, … The post Caution in the Cumulus: Using the Cloud in Law Practice appeared first […]