General Insurance News
- 10 Ways to Avoid Malpractice SuitsRunning a business carries inherent risks. Among some of the problems businesses and firms encounter are malpractice claims. These lawsuits are usually initiated by unhappy clients who use the law as a final option. However, these suits are avoidable with … The post 10 Ways to Avoid Malpractice Suits appeared first on Paragon Underwriters, Inc.
- Cyberspace wars: 5 online threats for attorneysThe inability of a lawyer to stay on top of new cyber-threats can harm a lawyer’s reputation and professional development. Let us not forget that just a few clicks for a hacker can reduce the hard-won loyalty of clients. Investment … The post Cyberspace wars: 5 online threats for attorneys appeared first on Paragon Underwriters, […]
- Tips to Avoid Malpractice SuitsMalpractice lawsuits seem to be more and more common. We hear about medical malpractice, legal malpractice, accounting malpractice, and many others. The best policy to prepare yourself in case of a malpractice suit is to obtain a professional liability insurance … The post Tips to Avoid Malpractice Suits appeared first on Paragon Underwriters, Inc.
- Client Relations & Malpractice SuitsEach malpractice lawsuit begins with a client who is dissatisfied with an attorney or law firm. This is an obvious statement, as happy clients don’t tend to file lawsuits. Due to this, it is important to look at your client … The post Client Relations & Malpractice Suits appeared first on Paragon Underwriters, Inc.
- Engagement Agreements and Legal MalpracticeHinshaw & Culbertson, LLP recently wrote an article regarding M’Guinness v. Johnson, which pertains to lawyer’s professional liability. Below is a summary of the case and significance of the case as discussed in the Hinshaw & Culberston article. Click to … The post Engagement Agreements and Legal Malpractice appeared first on Paragon Underwriters, Inc.