Paragon Underwriters offers protection for all your insurance needs. Whether a large or small firm, we can help you obtain the most complete insurance coverage to keep your practice running and secure. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you with a wide array of products and services to protect you and your firms financial future.
All law firms need to have the following insurance coverages to protect them, their practice, their staff, and their office: a Business Owners Policy, Workers Compensation, Employment Practices Liability Insurance, and Professional Liability.
A normal Business Owners Policy provides coverage for your office contents, and liability. We go one step further to offer a Business Owners Policy specifically designed for law offices.
We’re proud to offer CNA Connect: Superior Protection for Lawyers’ Offices
CNA Connect, our small commercial package policy, offers broad and relevant property and liability protection with a wide range of coverages, limits, and deductible options that go well beyond industry standards. Paired with Lawyer’s Choice Endorsement, CNA Connect provides essential coverage designed specifically for your practice. Increased limits and coverage options are available for an even more customized solution.
We understand the unique risks and coverage needs of your law practice. CNA Connect offers real and relevant coverage options beyond what is typical on a standard business owners policy.
Essential coverages for your practice.
- Valuable Papers and Records – Information is one of your most valuable assets, and recreating files after a loss can be critical to the continuation of your firm. Our Lawyers Choice Endorsement provides an additional $100,000 for the cost to research, replace or restore lost information on valuable papers or records such as client files.
- Accounts Receivable – If your billing records are destroyed, are you confident that all of your clients will pay everything they owe you? Our Lawyers Choice Endorsement provides an additional $250,000 for the reconstruction of receivables and reimbursement of uncollectable money from your customers due to a covered cause of loss.
- Extended Business Income – If your practice is forced to close for an extended time, your clients may need to seek counsel elsewhere. Once you reopen, it takes time to earn back that client base. This endorsement extends the restoration period for 90 days after you resume operation in order to regain customers to the level prior to loss.
- Business Income Billable Hours Option – If you’re forced to close your practice for just a few days, you’ll most likely work overtime to reschedule all of your clients and make up for the lost time. With this coverage (part of the Lawyer’s Choice Endorsement) up to $10,000 is provided for the reimbursement of your lost time.
- Unauthorized Business Card Use
- Lost Key Consequential Loss
- Utility Services – Direct Damage
- Brands or Labels
- Business Income and Extra Expense – Newly Acquired Premises
- Claim Data Expense
- Computer Fraud
- Electronic Data Processing Equipment
- Limited Building Coverage – Tenant Obligation
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Property
- Ordinance or Law
- Outdoor Trees, Shrubs, Plants and Lawns
- Utility Services – Time Element
To Apply for a Quote:
1) Complete a BOP Indication Form
2) Return to Paragon for quoting
**One or more of the CNA companies provide products and/or services described. The information is intended to present a general overview for illustrative purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for the guidance of retained legal or other professional advisors or to constitute a binding contract. Please remember that only the relevant insurance policy can provide the actual terms, coverages, amounts, conditions and exclusions for an insured. Copyright ©2007 CNA. All rights reserved.